Greece is a member of the Schengen Agreement.
Athens is approaching through by air.
For more information please visit the following webpage: Athens International Airport
48 Vassileos Constantinou Ave. 116 35 Athens
The building has two entrances: the first is located on Vassileos Constantinou Av (N. 48) and the second on Vassileos Georgiou str.
To get to NHRF please look at the map.
- from Patision St. Trolleybus 3 (Bus stop: Evangelismos, on Vas. Sophias Ave.)
- 8, 13 (Bus stop: Evangelismos, on Vas. Sophias Ave.)
- 203, 204, 211, 214 (Bus stop: 2nd Rizari),
- 225 224 (Bus stop: Evangelismos)
- 450, 550 (Bus stop: Rizari)
- 622 (Bus stop: Evangelismos)
- 815 (Bus stop: Evangelismos)
Evangelismos station (Exit to Rizari)
For more information about travelling, transportation, events, weather et al, please visit:
OASA- Bus routes and timetables
METRO – Routes map
The weather is usually ranged between 13° during night and 24° at noon.
Police : 100
Tourist Police : 171 *
Fire Department : 199
Medical Emergency : 112
Ambulance service : 166
* The Greek Tourist Police can be reached around-the-clock by dialling “171”. This line provides all kind of information and instructions in Greek, English, French and German, thus helping tourists to deal directly with any arising problem.
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact the staff members of the Greek Tourist Police by dialling “171”.