Main theme: “Library as a promoter of democracy and active citizenship”
a. Agenda 2030 and Archive Library Museum (ALM) communities
• Green libraries
• Measurement and impact analysis
b. The Impact of libraries in:
• Economic development
• Workforce Development
• People’s lives and communities
• Education and research
• Social inclusion
c. Archive Library Museum (ALM) communities:
• Protection and promotion of cultural heritage
• Risk management in ALM Communities
• Management of cultural goods in ALM Community
d. Democracy and visibility
• Visualization of statistics
• Social Μedia and the marketing
• Fake news
• New ICTs and their influence
e. Future libraries
• Expanded boundaries
• New generation of services
• Innovative synergies and collaborations
Workshop 1 . The Library as Promoter of Democracy: Composite Index Approach/Markku Antero Laitinen, Senior Advisor, Consultant.
Svetlana Kirichenko, University of Helsinki.
Jouni Henrik Juntumaa, City of Helsinki, Culture and Leisure Sector.
Workshop 2 . Black, Indigenous, and People of Color Faculty Perceptions of Open Access in the Social Sciences and Humanities/Camille Thomas, Scholarly Communication Librarian, Florida State University.
Tatiana Bryant, Director of Teaching, Learning, and Research Services, Barnard College.